10 Crazy New Year’s Resolutions For The Curious Traveller
Category : Travel
Quitting an addiction or staying in shape seems too boring New Year’s resolutions for ya? There is not a single place on Earth a traveller wouldn’t want to visit. Every second, every day and every year a traveller comes up with a different adventure for oneself. Take a look at these 10 crazy adventures which could be your New Year’s resolution.
1) Explore an offbeat destination in your own country.
2) Sit on a train not knowing where it goes.
3) Witness a unique festival anywhere in the world.
4) Throw a dart on the map and travel to wherever it lands.
5) Go camping with your Dog.
6) Work in a hostel on a foreign land for at least a month.
7) Make at least 2 new friends from a different country.
9) Save money from your pocket-money for a small weekend getaway.
10) Be spontaneous and go on an unplanned adventure.
So what resolution are you making this year?
Pin these New Year’s resolutions for later!
-Written By Neha Parti